Basic tattoo care
Friday - 29/09/2017 11:03
The healing of your tattoo is the final aspect of your art piece.
1. Wash fresh tattoo twice per day approximately 8-10 hours apart.
2. Apply the ORIGINAL BALM 4-5 times per day or as needed approximately 2 hours apart.
3. As tattoo is healing, the skin will start to peel and may itch. Do not peel, pick or scratch the dead skin off the tattoo. Doing so can cause the tattoo to heal improperly. Let skin naturally peel.
4. No pools, hot tubs, baths, salt water or fresh water swimming until tattoo is fully healed, which can take at least 2 weeks.
5. Do not submerge tattoo in water for a long period of time until tattoo is fully healed.
6. Greatly minimize sun exposure until tattoo is fully healed.